Review: Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 (7390)
Well-functioning hybrid with some challenges
Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 could have been the perfect hybrid machine if Dell could only address two major challenges.
Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 (7390)
Well-functioning hybrid format connected with build quality from the top shelf, and one of the best high-resolution screens we have ever seen on a 2-in-1 machine.
Too heavy to actually function as a tablet, and the low battery life makes the machine significantly less flexible than you should expect from an ultraportable.
- Processor: 10th generation 1.5 GHz Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor
- Screen: 13.4 ”16:10 WLED touch screen, 3840 x 2400, 338 ppi
- Camera: HD 720p
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 512 GB SSD + microSD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
- Dimensions and weight: 296 x 207 x 7-13 mm / 1.33 kg
- Battery: 51 Wh
- Other: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac / ax, Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x Thunderbolt 3, 3.5 mm minijack
- Web: dell.com