Review: Razer Book 13
Razer dressing up for business
With a well-made little "MacBook killer", Razer shows that they can do more than just gaming PCs.
Razer Book 13
Ultra cool little PC with a clear and colourful touch screen. Massively stable aluminum chaissis.
Beauty has its price. You can find more powerful ultrabooks for less money.
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core (8 threads)
- Screen: 13.4 “FHD + (1920 x 1200), touch, 60 Hz refresh rate
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
- Dimensions and weight: 29.6 x 1.5 x 19.9 cm / 1.4 kg
- Connections: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, 2 x USB-C (with Thunderbolt 4), USB-A, HDMI 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, microSD card reader
- Web: razer.com