Review: ASUS ZenBook Flip S UX371
Windows hybrid perfectly excecuted
The Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371 is among the best hybrid laptops that money can buy right now. Especially the screen is absolutely amazing.
ASUS ZenBook Flip S UX371
Absolutely fantastic screen with 4K resolution and razor-sharp image. Slim and light design with many connection options. 11th generation Intel Core processor.
Not entirely satisfactory battery life. Missing fingerprint reader, and the sound in the built-in speakers is too tinny.
- Processor: 2.8 GHz 11th generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core
- Screen: 13.3 “OLED touch screen, 16:9 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Memory: 16 GB LPDDR4 RAM / 1 TB SSD storage
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
- Dimensions and weight: 305 x 11.9 x 211 mm / 1.2 kg
- Battery: 67 Wh, 4 Cell lithium polymer
- HD webcam with IR, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 4), USB-A 3.2, HDMI 2.0
- Web: asus.com