Review: Asus C434TA-E10008
You get everything you need
It looks like a business Ultrabook, but the price is like an economy model. You get everything you need - so why pay more?
Slim and gorgeous aluminum cabinet, good 360-degree touch screen. Quick to use.
A little heavier than the top model which only costs a little more. Not as flexible as a PC.
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5-8200Y (dual-core, 4-threads)
- Screen: 14 “Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 60 Hz 100% sRGB touch screen with 360 degree hinges
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 615
- Operating system: ChromeOS
- Storage: 128 GB eMMC
- Dimensions and weight: 32.1 x 1.6 x 20.2 cm (WxHxD) / 1.5 kg
- Other: HD webcam, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB-C, 1 x USB 3, 3.5 mm audio jack, micro SD card reader
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Web: asus.com