Review: Sony a7s III
Extremely good video camera
Sony a7s III is more of a camcorder than a still camera, and therefore not suitable for all photographers.
Sony a7s III
Extreme quality 4K video, free of rolling shutter and very low image noise at high ISO. Fast and precise autofocus on both stills and video. Fantastic looking.
Only 4K video. 1.1x cropping in the highest quality, only 12 Mp stills, and Sony's cameras continue to have some ergonomic challenges. High price.
- Type: 12 Mp system camera with full-frame image sensor
- Optics: Sony FE socket
- Screen: 7.6 cm LCD, 1.44 k pixels
- Applicant: Electronic 9.44 Mp OLED, 0.91 x
- Burst: 10 frames / s
- Video: 4K / 100p 280 Mbps, 4: 2: 2 10-bit
- Connections: Remote control, USB, HDMI, microphone, headphones
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi 2.4 / 5 GHz
- Storage: 2 x SD / CFexpress A card slots with UHS-II
- Battery life CIPA: 600 b / charge
- Dimensions / weight: 129 x 97 x 81 mm / 699 g
- Highlights: 5-step image stabilizer, swivel touch screen, 16-bit RAW video via HDMI, 759 focus points, TTL flash
- shoe, weatherproof, 40-409600 ISO.
- Web: sony.com