Review: Fujifilm X-E4
Compact and capable camera
The Fujifilm X-E4 is the camera for anyone who wants a compact camera with the qualities of a professional camera.
Super image quality with stunning color reproduction and high sharpness. Very good 4K video. Compact, light and handy travel camera with good battery life.
Short buffer time on continuous shooting, moderate viewfinder resolution, no hand grip, nor any image stabilizer.
- Type: 26 Mp system camera X-Trans image chip in APS-C format
- Lens: Fujinon X
- Screen: 7.6 cm LCD, 1.6 Mp
- Viewfinder: 2.36 Mp OLED, 0.93 x
- Burst rate: 20 frames/s
- Video: 4K/UHD 30p, 200 Mbps
- Connections: HDMI, USB 3.1, microphone
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: SD card slot with UHS-I
- Battery life CIPA: 460 images, USB charging
- Dimensions/weight: 121 x 73 x 33 mm/364 g
- Highlights: Tiltable touch screen, 1/32,000s e-shutter, phase focus points, joystick, 80-51200 ISO.
- Web: fujifilm.com