ReviewFujifilm GFX 100S medium format camera
Best at most things
The best camera we have tested has come in a more compact version at a lower price.
Fujifilm GFX 100S medium format camera
Fantastic color reproduction and dynamics. Extreme resolution provides superb sharpness, and image stabilization helps with handheld photography. Professional video quality with external sound recorder. Relatively reasonably priced for a medium format camera.
Moderate shooting rate and follow focus. Lower resolved viewfinder than GFX100.
- Type: 102 Mp medium format camera with 44 x 33 mm image sensor
- Lens: Fujinon G
- Screen: 8 cm LCD, 2.36 Mp
- Viewfinder: 3.69 Mp OLED, 0.61x
- Burst: 5 frames/s
- Video: 4K30p UHD/DCI, 400 Mbps, 4:2 2 10-bit out, 12-bit ProRes RAW
- Connections: Remote control, USB-3, HDMI, microphone, headphones
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: 2 x SD card slots with UHS-II
- Battery life CIPA: 460 exposures
- Dimensions/weight: 150 x 104 x 87 mm/900 gr
- Highlights: Two-axis touch screen, 50-102400 ISO, 1/16,000s, 425 focus points, joystick, weather seal, 6-step image stabilizer.
- Web: fujifilm.com