Review: Panasonic Lumix S5
The Lumix S5 is Panasonic's best all-round camera
Panasonic Lumix S5 has the perfect balance between features and ease of use, and is one of the best buys in the full format class.
Panasonic Lumix S5
Superb detail sharpness with good color reproduction, sharp 4K video and complete ergonomics. Favorably priced full format.
Not among the fastest, following focus still a bit behind the best.
- Type: 24 Mp system camera with full-frame image sensor
- Optics: Lumix S 20-60mm f3.5-5.6
- Applicant: OLED 2.36 Mp, 0.74x
- Screen: 7.6 cm LCD, 1.8 Mp
- Burst: 7 frames / s
- Video: 4K / 30p UHD, MOV, H.265, 200 Mbps
- Connections: Microphone in, headphone out, USB-C charging, HDMI
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: 2 x SDXC, UHS-II / UHS-I
- Battery life CIPA: 440 images
- Dimensions / weight: 133 x 97 x 82 mm / 714 g
- Highlights: Enhanced DFD autofocus, 10-bit 4: 2: 2 4K video, 96 Mp high-resolution still recording, Dual Native
- ISO, image stabilizer, dust and weatherproof.
- Web: panasonic.com