Review: Nikon Z7 II
Hits the spot on all important points
Small changes have made Nikon's best camera even better.
Nikon Z7 II
Superb color reproduction, extreme sharpness and large dynamic range. Perhaps the best ergonomics in class, solid, weatherproof camera body. Well-functioning image stabilizer, and dual card slots.
The tilt screen cannot be rotated, 4K/60p with 1.08 x cropping.
- Type: 46 Mp system camera with full-frame image sensor
- Lens: Nikon Z
- Viewfinder: OLED 3.69 Mp, 0.8x magnification
- Screen: 8 cm 2.1 Mp LCD
- Burst: 10 frames/s
- Video: 4K/60p 144 Mbps, N-Eye, HLG
- Connections: Microphone in, headphone out, USB-C charging, HDMI, remote control
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: XQD/CFexpress + SDXC UHS-II
- Battery life CIPA: 420 images
- Dimensions/weight: 134 x 70 x 101 mm/705 g
- Highlights: Hybrid AF with 493 focus points, 5-axis image stabilizer, 14-bit RAW, tiltable touch screen, weatherproofing, 10-bit 4: 2: 2 N-Log video via HDMI, prepared for MB-11 vertical grip, Snapbridge support m. raw and jpeg transfer.