Review: Nikon Z50
Nikon for ambitious beginners
Nikon shows why not everyone needs a professional camera with the successful Nikon Z50.
Very good picture and video quality (4K), complete ergonomics, compact and light, fast autofocus and good shooting pace.
Lacks image stabilizer, imprecise tracking focus, multiple touch focus, moderate brightness on the kit zoom.
- Type: 21 mp system camera with APS-C image chip
- Optics: Nikon Z DX 16-50mm f3.5-6.3 VR
- Viewfinder: OLED 2.36 Mp, 1x magnification
- Screen: Tiltable 8 cm touch screen, 1 mp LCD
- Burst: 11 frames / s
- Video: 4K / 30p
- Connections: Microphone in, USB-C charging, HDMI
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: SD card UHS-II
- Battery life CIPA: 320 images
- Dimensions / weight: 127 x 94 x 60 mm / 450 g
- Highlights: 209 focus points, weather sealing, selfie mode, 20 creative filter settings, Snapbridge support, max 204,800 ISO, incl. flash.