Review: Fujifilm X-T200
Make photography fun
The Fujifilm X-T200 is a perfect entry camera for aspiring photographers.
Great image quality and 4K video, with consistently good usability. Compact, light and travel-friendly with sharp, electronic zoom.
Battery life is unimpressive. Somewhat limited options for selecting the focus point on the screen.
- Type: 24 Mp system camera CMOS image in APS-C format
- Lens: Fujinon 15-45mm f3.5-5.6 OIS
- Screen: 8 cm LCD, 2.78 Mp image
- Viewfinder: 2.36 Mp OLED, 0.52x
- Serial exposures: 8 shots/s
- Video: 4K / UHD 30p, 100 Mbps
- Connections: Remote tigger, USB 3.1, HDMI, microphone
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: SD / SDHC / SDXC m. UHS-I
- Batteries CIPA: 270 exposures
- Dimensions / weight: 121 x 84 x 55 mm / 370 g
- Highlights: Tiltable touch screen, optical stabilizer, 425 focus points, joystick.
- Web: fujifilm.com