Canned music for the camp
Beosound Explore looks like a can of tomatoes, but sounds significantly better - although it it is not entire free from tinny sound. We test B&O's cheapest wireless speaker.
Sturdy design and full waterproofing make it a design product that you dare to dump into your backpack. Long battery life.
Not nearly the same fullness in sound as on the only slightly more expensive Beosound A1. No voice control and microphone. No aptX. No wireless charging.
- Configuration: 2 x 1.8 “full-range
- Amplifier power: 2 x 30 W class D
- Frequency range: 56 Hz – 22 kHz (tolerance not specified)
- Resistance: IP67
- Max. sound pressure: 91 dB (1 m)
- Voice control: No.
- Connections: Bluetooth (SBC), USB-C (charging)
- Microphones: 3
- Battery life: Up to 27 hours
- App: iOS and Android
- Dimensions: Ø 8.1 x 12.4 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Colors: Black, gray, green
- Web: bang-olufsen.com