Review: Nikon D6
Extremely professional camera for demanding use
Nikon has upgraded its flagship where it is needed most!
Very fast and precise autofocus, little black out in the viewfinder, complete ergonomics and endless setting options. Built to last.
Lacks tiltable screen, slightly lame autofocus on live view video, and limited video options compared to many mirrorless full-frame cameras.
- Type: 21 Mp SLR camera with full frame image sensor
- Optics: Nikon F
- Seeking: Optical prism 100%, 0.72x
- Screen: 8 cm LCD, 2.36 Mp
- Burst: 14 frames / s
- Video: 4K / 30p UHD, MOV / MP4
- Connections: Microphone in, headphone out, USB-C charging, HDMI, remote. Ethernet
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS
- Storage: 2 x XQD / CFexpress
- Battery life CIPA: 3580 images
- Dimensions / weight: 160 x 163 x 92 mm / 1270 kg
- Highlights: 105-point cross-type autofocus sensors, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, 3.28 K ISO, weatherproof, Snapbridge support with raw and jpeg transmission.
- Web: nikon.com