Review: Fujifilm X100V
Complete compact camera
One of our favorite cameras Fujifilm X100V has finally been renewed, and now Fujfilm's small X100 has finally been completed.
Compact and travel-friendly, superb image quality, fast autofocus, 4K video and tiltable touch screen.
Weather proofing requires extra equipment.
- Type: 26 Mp compact camera X-Trans image sensor in APS-C format
- Optics: Fujinon 23mm f2 (35mm)
- Screen: 7.6 cm LCD, 1.6 Mp pixels
- Viewfinder: 3.7 Mp OLED, 0.52 x, optical.
- Burst: 11 frames / s
- Video: 4K / UHD 30p, 200 Mbps
- Connections: Remote release, USB 3.1, HDMI, 2.5mm microphone
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: SD / SDHC / SDXC with UHS-I
- Battery life CIPA: 420 images
- Dimensions / weight: 128 x 75 x 53 mm / 478 kg
- Highlights: Tiltable touch screen, 4-stage ND filter, 1 / 32,000s electronic shutter, 425 focus points, joystick, weather seal with adapter.