Review: Fujifilm X-T4
The best camera in its class
Fujifilm X-T4 addresses almost all the weaknesses of its predecessor, and then scores.
The best picture and video quality in the class. Well-functioning image stabilizer. High firing rate and very good focus precision. Useful swivel touch screen on video, solid, weatherproof quality.
Missing focus tracking on video recording. Short buffer of 15 bps raw files. Delivered without charger. No headphone output without adapter.
- Type: 26 Mp system camera X-Trans image chip in APS-C format
- Optics: Fujinon XF
- Screen: 7.6 cm LCD, 1.6 Mp pixels
- Viewfinder: 3.7 Mp / 100 hz OLED, 0.75 x
- Continuous shooting: 15/20 images / s
- Video: 4K / UHD / DCI, 60/50/30/25 / 24p, 200/400 Mbps
- Connections: Remote release, USB 3.2, HDMI, microphone
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wifi
- Storage: 2x SD / SDHC / SDXC with UHS-II
- Battery life CIPA: 500 images
- Dimensions / weight: 135 x 93 x 84 mm / 607 g
- Highlights: Swivel-tilt touch screen, 6.5 Ev image stabilizer, 1 / 32,000s electronic shutter, 425 focus points,
- joystick, weather seal, max 51200 ISO.