ReviewSamsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
The boring sibling
Samsung Galaxy S21 + 5G is an excellent mobile that is hard to love.
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
Good camera with creative possibilities. Razor-sharp and bright screen with adaptive 120 Hz refresh rate, combined with nice design and extremely high performance.
Supplied without charger and the screen resolution is too low considering the large screen size.
- Operating system: Android 11 + Samsung One UI 3.1
- Screen: 6.7″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, FHD + (2400 x 1080), 394 ppi
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Samsung Exynos 2100 5 nm 64 bit octa-core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM/128 GB storage, UFS 3.1
- Cameras: 12 Mp f/1.8 m. OIS + 12 Mp f/2.2 120 ° ultra-wide angle + 64 Mp f/2.0 3x hybrid tele m. OIS (primary)/10 Mp f/2.2 (front)
- Wireless: 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Dimensions and weight: 161.5 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm/202 g
- Battery: 4800 mAh, 25 W fast charging + 15 W wireless charging
- Web: samsung.com