Review: Marantz NR1711
Large home theater from small receiver
With absolutely all the features you need, the Marantz NR1711 provides great home cinema experiences in a slim and sleek form package.
Crowded with features, such as Atmos and 8K, and room correction in two different memories. Sounds good as just that, and with enough power to pull pretty well.
If you need proper cinematic muscles, you need to go up in size - and maybe also price.
- Power: 7 x 50 W (8 ohms, 2 channels)
- Number of processor channels: 7.1
- HDMI: 6 in (2.1), 1 out (eARC)
- Audio formats: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD MA, DTS:X/Virtual:X
- Room correction: Audyssey MultEQ
- Services: Spotify Connect, Tidal, TuneIn, Deezer, and more.
- Wireless: HEOS multiroom, AirPlay 2, DLNA, Bluetooth (2-way)
- Turntable input: Yes (MM)
- App control: Marantz 2016 AVR Remote, HEOS
- IP control: Yes, supports voice control (Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa)
- Weight: 8.3 kg
- Colors: Black, silver
- Web: marantz.com
- Web: neby.no