Review: Denon CEOL N10
Denon's mini system The Denon CEOL N10 challenges Sonos speakers and soundbars on their home turf.
Denon CEOL N10
AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, streaming, CD player and FM radio all at once! Sounds far better than your multi-room speaker. The price is excellent.
Speakers must be purchased separately. The sound is not on par with a good (and far more expensive) stereo amplifier. No HDMI input and turntable input.
- Output power: 2 x 65 W (4 ohms, 0.7% THD)
- Sources: built-in CD player, analog input (stereo RCS), 2 x optical digital (Toslink), Ethernet, USB media (front), FM / AM antenna
- Outputs: speakers (stereo, pin terminals), subwoofer (RCA)
- Wireless: AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, TuneIn Internet Radio, Wifi
- Network: DLNA, NAS, PC, Mac, HEOS multiroom, Amazon Alexa voice control
- Resolution: 24-bit / 192 kHz (via USB)
- File formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, WAV
- Control: HEOS-App, remote control and front panel, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
- Dimensions / weight: 28.0 x 10.8 x 30.5 cm / 3.4 kg
- Colors: black, silver