Review: Huawei Watch GT2e
An almost complete Exercise watch
Huawei Watch GT2e is a very good purchase, but first and foremost for Android users.
Huawei Watch GT2e
Comprehensive activity meter with 100 activities. Easy to use, waterproof and very good battery life.
Very limited support for third-party apps. Supports e.g. not Strava. The iOS app has fewer features than the Android app.
- Operating system: Huawei Lite OS
- Customized: Android 4.4. iOS 9.0
- Screen: 1.39 “AMOLED 454 x 454
- Processor: Kirin A1
- Memory / Storage: 4 GB ROM / 32 MB RAM
- Modes: 100
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.1
- Dimensions / weight: Ø 46.8 mm, 10.8 mm thick / 43 grams
- Waterproof: 50 m
- Battery: 455 mAh, 14 days service life
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic, optical, light, barometer, capacitive.
- Other: GPS, Glonass, Galileo
- Web: consumer.huawei.com