Review: DALI Oberon On-Wall C
Integrates with the surroundings
Dali has made its wireless technology available at a price that most people can relate to. And in a size everyone can accomodate.
DALI Oberon On-Wall C
Nice and big sound stage. One of the most decor-friendly speakers ever. Active speakers that you can afford.
Sound pressure and deep bass are limited for natural reasons. Slightly undetailed midrange. But at this price there are no relevant objections.
- Elements: 5.25 ”bass, 29 mm dome tweeter
- Construction principle: bass reflex, two-way, active
- Frequency range: 51–36,000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Built-in amplifier power: 2 x 25 W per speaker
- Crossover filter: 2700 Hz, DSP-based
- Connections (hub): analog line-in (RCA), 2 x optical digital (Toslink), HDMI, subwoofer out (RCA), Bluetooth (apt-X, apt-X HD and AAC)
- Resolution: 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Dimensions / weight: 24.5 x 38.5 x 12.0 cm (WxHxD) / 4.9 kg
- Colors: black ash, white, dark walnut, light oak
- Web: dali-speakers.com