Review: DALI Rubicon 6 C
Succeeds surprisingly well
Dali has replanted the experience from its easy-to-use active speakers to the top step of the ladder. It succeeds surprisingly well with DALI Rubicon 6 C.
DALI Rubicon 6 C
In terms of sound, full value for money is delivered. Great furniture craftsmanship.
The price is high. But it will be difficult to find a 4 x 250 W amplifier in the same quality for the price difference between the passive and the active version.
- Elements: 2 x 6.5 ”bass, 29 mm dome tweeter, 17 mm band tweeter
- Construction principle: bass reflex, 3.5-way, active
- Frequency range: 37–30,000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Built-in amplifier power: 2 x 250 W in each speaker
- Crossover filter: 2,600 Hz DSP-based / 800 Hz, 14 kHz passive
- Connections (hub): 2 x Analog line-in, 2 x optical digital, coaxial digital (RCA), Bluetooth (apt-X, apt-X HD and
- Music services (Bluesound): Tidal, Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn internet radio, Qobuz, etc.
- Resolution: 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Dimensions / weight: 20 x 96 x 38 cm (WxHxD) / 20.8 kg
- Colors: black high gloss, white high gloss, walnut veneer
- Web: dali-speakers.com