Review: TAG Heuer Connected
TAG Heuer's smartwatch is in a class of its own
The TAG Heuer Connected is more than a smart training watch, it is also a nice wristwatch.
TAG Heuer Connected
The quality is in a class of its own. Comfortable despite the size, complete operation and good app and training support.
Battery life is modest when used actively, many will find it difficult to defend the price.
- Operating system: Google Wear OS
- Customized: Android and iOS
- Screen: 1.39 “AMOLED 454 x 454, 326 dpi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100
- Memory / Storage: 1 GB RAM GB / 8 GB
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi
- Dimensions / weight: Ø 45 mm, 13.5 mm thick / 108 grams
- Waterproof: 50 m
- Battery: 430 mAh, 24 hours of use
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, NFC, compass, pulse, microphone
- Other: GPS, Glonass, BeiDuo, QZSS
- Web: tagheuer.com