ReviewSamsung Galaxy S21 5G
A small monster mobile
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the mobile you should buy if you want the most value your money.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Good camera with creative possibilities. Razor-sharp and bright screen with adaptive 120 Hz refresh rate combined with nice design and extremely high performance. Best for the price in the Galaxy S21 series.
No charger is supplied, and although the screen is not the largest, we could still have wished for a higher screen resolution.
- Operating system: Android 11 + Samsung One UI 3.1
- Screen: 6.2″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, FHD+ (2400 x 1080), 421 ppi
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Samsung Exynos 2100 5 nm 64 bit octa-core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM/256 GB storage, UFS 3.1
- Cameras: 12 Mp f/1.8 m. OIS + 12 Mp f / 2.2 120° ultra-wide angle + 64 Mp f/2.0 3x hybrid tele m. OIS (primary)/10 Mp f/2.2 (front)
- Wireless: 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Dimensions and weight: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm / 171 g
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 25 W fast charging + 15 W wireless charging
- Web: samsung.com