ReviewMotorola Edge Plus
Patience is a virtue
Patience is a virtue, something Motorola unfortunately has not learned. The otherwise excellent Motorola Edge Plus suffers from several unnecessary errors, and a slightly bulky design does not help the overall impression either.
Motorola Edge Plus
The highest performance we have measured, and an impressively good battery life. In addition, the phone delivers very good sound, and the camera generally takes good pictures. The screen has a 90 Hz refresh rate.
Serious camera software bugs make optical zoom unusable. 5G is only activated on a network in Scandinavia, and the very curved screen is definitely not user-friendly. The screen resolution is also in the low layer based on the price.
- Operating system: Android 10
- Screen: 6.7 “OLED 90 Hz, FHD + (2340 x 1080)
- Processor: Snapdragon 865 + Adreno 650
- Memory: 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256 GB storage
- Cameras: 108 Mp f / 1.8 with OIS + 16 Mp f / 2.2 117 ° ultra-wide angle + 8 Mp f / 2.4 telephoto (primary) / 25 Mp f / 2.0 (front)
- Wireless: 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Dimensions and weight: 161.07 x 71.38 x 9.6 mm / 203 g
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 18 W fast charge + 15 W wireless charge
- Web: motorola.com/