Review: Sony Xperia 1 II
If it ain't broke, don't fix it
Sony Xperia 1 II takes no detours. This is a successor who sticks to what works, and improves what applies.
Sony Xperia 1 II
High-resolution OLED screen in 21: 9 format is among the best on the market, and provides a mobile cinema experience. Also high performance, dedicated camera button, wireless charging and unique sound.
The 21: 9 format leads to black bars on some video formats. Among other things, the camera has problems with exposure in certain situations. Side Sense works poorly and is mostly irritating.
- Operating system: Android 10
- Screen: 6.5 “21: 9 HDR OLED, 4K (3840 x 1644), 643 ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory: 8 GB RAM / 256 GB storage (+ microSD up to 1 TB)
- Cameras: 12 Mp 24 mm f / 1.7 m. OIS + 12 Mp 70 mm f / 2.4 m. OIS + 12 Mp 16 mm f / 2.2 124 ° ultra-wide angle +
- 3D iToF (primary) / 8 Mp f / 2.0 (front)
- Wireless: 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, A-GNSS
- Dimensions and weight: 166 x 72 x 7.9 mm / 181 g
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 18 W Fast Charger, wireless charging
- Web: sonymobile.com