Review: Beosound Emerge
Wedge-shaped sound design
Bang & Olufsen's Beosound Emerge is a brave break with how a multi-room smart speaker can look - and sound.
Razor-sharp design. Although it is incredibly compact, the sound is perfectly fine for the price. Adjusts the sound according to the location.
Better for background entertainment than for critical listening. The price per kilo is high.
- Configuration: 4″ woofer, 1.45″ midrange, 0.6 “tweeter
- Construction principle: Closed, active, digital
- Frequency range: 49 Hz – 22 kHz (tolerance not specified)
- Built-in amplifier power: 2 x 30 W + 1 x 60 W, class D
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Spotify Connect
- Connections: 3.5 mm analogue, optical combi-socket
- Dimensions and weight: 6.7 x 25.5 x 16.5 cm / 1.4 kg
- Colors: Oak/gold, anthracite
- Web: bang-olufsen.com