Review: Beosound Level
Reimagined "portable radio"
Bang & Olufsen has borrowed inspiration from the 1970s and created a convincing music machine that you can take with you.
The retro design is nearly unbearbly sleek. Impressively large and full sound. Sustainable construction. Adjusts the sound according to the location.
The sound is pleasant, but not very accurate. Only quasi-spatial correction. We have only encountered one more expensive portable speaker ever - and it was also from B&O.
- Configuration: 2 x 4″ woofer, 1 x 2″ full-range, 2 x 20 mm dome tweeter
- Construction principle: Closed, active, digital
- Frequency range: 39 Hz – 23 kHz (tolerance not specified)
- Built-in amplifier power: 3 x 30 W + 1 x 15 W
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Spotify Connect
- Connections: 3.5 mm analog/optical combi
- Dimensions and weight: 34.8 x 23 x 5.6 cm/3.3 kg
- Colors: Oak/gold, black/gray
- Web: bang-olufsen.com