Review: DALI Menuet SE
Dali has given one of it's most beloved models a loving update. The result is almost magical.
DALI Menuet SE
The sound is so incredibly big and beautiful that your jaw will inevitably drop. Nothing is missing here. And it looks like a million.
The size sets a limit for how loud and how deep you can play. Not suited for small amplifiers.
- Functional principle: 2-way bass reflex
- Tweeter: 28 softdome
- Bass / midrange: 4.5 ”m. Wood fiber membrane
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency range: 59 Hz – 25 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3000 Hz
- Dimensions / weight: 25 x 15 x 23 cm / 4 kg
- Colors: high-gloss varnish walnut veneer
- Web: dali-speakers.com