The best from big brother
NAD uses the same fine Purifi amplifier modules as in the much more expensive M33. That can hardly go wrong.
Powerful enough to drive most speakers. Musical and with a wonderful raw forcefulness for rock.
Do not buy it to impress the neighbors, because it looks like something that has cost half as much as it did.
- Output power: 2 x 180 W in 8 ohms, 2 x 340 W in 4 ohms
- Output power, bridged: 1 x 620 W in 8 ohms
- Inputs: Line in (stereo RCA), balanced (stereo XLR)
- Outputs: 1 set of speakers (banana / screw terminals)
- Dimensions and weight: 43.5 x 12 x 39 cm / 11.2 kg
- Web: nadelectronics.com