Review: McIntosh MC312
When you need both more power and better sound, you can definitely rely on a McIntosh amplifier.
Immensely powerful and dynamic. Plays with exquisite finesse and empathy. Very solidly built.
- Type: Power amplifier
- Power: 2 x 300 W, 8, 4, 2 ohms
- Technology: Transistor output stage, Autoformers
- Connections: Unbalanced RCA, balanced XLR
- Frequency range: -3 dB, 10Hz – 100 kHz
- Dynamics: 2.3 dB headroom
- THD: 0.005%
- Signal/noise: 118 dB unbalanced, 120 dB XLR
- Dimensions and weight: 44.45 x 23.97 x 55.88 cm/47.6 kg
- Web: mcintoshlabs.com