Review: JBL Synthesis 4367
So raw that you get nauseous
If anyone doubted, JBL is back in control! And they prove they can sound better than most.
JBL Synthesis 4367
Powerful dynamics and a push in the bass you rarely experience. Nails you to the chair with a scale and insight it has been a long time since we have associated with JBL.
Requires a lot of space and does not tolerate puny amplifiers.
- Type: Two-way floor-standing speaker
- Woofer: 38 cm Aquaplas membrane
- Tweeter: 75 mm midtweeter
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 30 Hz – 40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 700 Hz
- Dimensions/weight: 94.1 x 56 x 42.5 cm/54 kg
- Other: Walnut veneer or black, blue or black fabric grill
- Web: jblsynthesis.com