Review: Polestar 2
Scandinavian driving at its best
Polestar 2 has everything it takes to be a success, including a well-sounding system from Harman Kardon.
Fantastic combination of driving pleasure, comfort and entertainment. The sound quality from the Harman Kardon system is a big bonus, and Google Automotive works flawlessly. The range is good and the speed resources are addictive. The design stands out positively and inside the quality is higher than on the Tesla Model 3. Practical combi hatch. Very much car pleasure for the money.
Lots of noise from the low profile tires on the highway. The center console steals a lot of space, varying quality impressions. The height of the back seat is a challenge for those over 180 cm.
- Equipment package: Pilot, Plus, Range: 470 km (WLTP)
- Battery capacity: 78 kWt
- Charging capacity: 150 kW
- Energy consumption: 15.6 kWt / 100km
- Power: 300 kW / 408 hp
- 0-100 km / h: 4.7s
- Net weight: 2198 kg, empty weight
- Number of speaker elements: 12
- Amplifier: not specified
- Speaker setup: 11.1 channels
- Other: Touch screen control, equalizer, streaming
- Web: polestar.com