Review: Fiat 500 Electric
The perfect city car
The new Fiat 500 Electric is the most technically advanced ever, and one of the best city cars with a serious range.
Fiat 500 Electric
Larger than you think, but agile and easy to drive. Excellent app, comprehensive feature level with voice control, large touch screen with navigation, and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The cab version is a party to drive. Good range.
Moderate charging speed and slightly sloppy bass in the sound system. Short wheelbase gives a bit blunt suspension, limited luggage space and some wheel noise.
- Equipment package: Icon
- Range: 320 km (WLTP)
- Battery capacity: 42 kWt
- Charging capacity: 80 kW
- Energy consumption: 14.9 kWt / 100km
- Power: 87 kW / 118 hp
- 0-100 km/h: 9 s
- Net weight: 1290 kg
- Entertainment: Cinerama Infotainment
- Number of speaker elements: 6
- Amplifier: N/A
- Dimensions LxWxH: 363 x 168 x 152 cm
- Other: 10.25″ touch screen, safety brake, Cinerama Infotainment with 3D navi, UConnect app, self-driving level 2, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 360 camera.
- Web: fiat.com