Review: Mazda MX-30 with Bose Sound System
Unimpressive performance, super sound
It is not quick, it charges slowly and does not drive far on a charge. But the Mazda MX-30 has a sound system that will be the envy of many.
Mazda MX-30 with Bose Sound System
Well equipped and intuitive to use for those who are not familiar with electric cars before. Very well-sounding sound system.
Cramped rear seats, "suicide doors" notwithstanding. Limited range and slow "fast" charging. Simulated engine noise cannot be switched off. No front trunk.
- Equipment package: Cosmo (EU: Luxury)
- Range: 200 km (WLTP)
- Battery capacity: 35.5 kWt (gross)
- Charging capacity: 50 kW (6.6 kW at home)
- Power: 107 kW / 145 HP
- 0-100 km / h: 9.7 s
- Net weight: 1645 kg
- Number of speaker elements: 12
- Amplifier: Power not specified
- Speaker setup: 5.1
- Approved for trailer: No.
- Roof box: Up to 75 kg
- Other: MyMazda app
- Web: mazda.com