Review: BMW iX3
Almost a home run from BMW
BMW's first all-electric SUV has everything you need, except for one thing.
Beautiful driving comfort with ample speed resources. Plenty of space and very good infotainment with exemplary ease of use, and very good surround system. Smart regeneration.
Not available with four-wheel drive. Moderate trailer weight. Do not have frunk.
- Equipment package: Charged Plus
- Range: 460 km (WLTP)
- Battery capacity: 74 kWt
- Charging capacity: 150 kW
- Energy consumption: 17.8-17.5 kWt / 100km
- Power: 210 kW / 286 hp
- 0-100 km / h: 6.8s
- Net weight: 2185 kg, empty weight
- Entertainment: Harman Kardon surround
- Amplifier: not specified
- Speaker setup: 11 channels
- Other: Touch screen control, equalizer, Apple CarPlay ,, Anddoid Audio, Wifi.
- Web: bmw.com