HAMBURG, Germany – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the Razer Ifrit, a feature-packed, discreet headset for broadcasters who need more freedom on camera but require professional-quality sound via the adjustable condenser microphone.
The Razer Ifrit has a low-profile dual earset design with a professional-grade, adjustable condenser microphone and flat frequency response in-ear headphones – perfect for broadcasters needing minimal visibility of their audio equipment but still deliver professional quality audio to their recordings.
The ergonomic design of the Razer Ifrit is perfect for broadcasters who want to avoid bulky headsets or need free movement for creative-based and mobile broadcasts. The adjustable arm of the unidirectional condenser microphone delivers continuous high-quality voice audio equal to a traditional desktop or boom mounted microphone, but giving broadcasters even more freedom of movement.
“With non-gaming live streaming becoming more popular, we designed the Razer Ifrit to appeal to broadcasters who want a lightweight, high-quality solution to their broadcast audio needs,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “Whether you’re IRL streaming, gaming, painting, cosplay costume building or cooking, the Razer Ifrit is the perfect headset to deliver audio to your viewers without bulky headphones and microphones getting in the way of what you do or what your viewers see.”
The Razer Ifrit is especially suitable for mobile broadcasters with a low profile, easily transportable design and simple, single-wire connection. The microphone brings clarity and fidelity to mobile streaming that is far superior to standard mobile handset microphones. The Razer Ifrit is also compatible with both Xbox One and PS4 through the connection on the joypad or via the Razer Audio Enhancer on the PS4.
The Razer Ifrit is complemented by the Razer USB Audio Enhancer, a USB-to-analogue converter that focuses on improving the quality of the microphone and allows two Razer Ifrit headsets to be connected to one PC, for dual streaming with two broadcasters at once.
The Razer USB Audio Enhancer works with any analogue headset fitted with a 3.5mm jack and is available separately, or as part of the Razer Ifrit package.
The Razer Ifrit is the latest addition to the Razer Broadcaster range, which includes the Razer Kiyo, a streaming camera with built-in ring light which was won the Tom’s Guide Innovation award for peripherals and the Laptop Mag Editors’ Choice in 2017.
- Pro-Grade Adjustable Condenser Mic – For true-to-life audio quality
- Razer USB Audio Enhancer – For next-level, enhanced sound
- Feature-Packed Discreet Design – For low-profile, powerful streaming
- Ergonomic and Comfortable – For long-lasting, lightweight wear
- Two 3.5mm Combo Jacks – For duo-streaming capability
- Flat Frequency Response – For accurate audio reproduction
- Razer.com – 20 September 2018
- Worldwide –20 September 2018
Razer USB Audio Enhancer
- Razer.com – 20 September 2018
- Impedance: 32 ± 5% Ω
- Type: Dynamic speaker
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Nominal/Max Input Power: 10 mW / 20 mW
- SPL: 102 ± 3 dB at 1KHz, 1mW, IEC-318
- Frequency Response: F0 ~ 20 KHz
- Type: 9.7mm, ECM unidirectional
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 ~ 10 KHz
- Sensitivity: -41 ± 3 dB (9 mV/Pa) (at 1 KHz)
- Max SPL: 110 dB
Razer USB Sound Enhancer
- Sample Rate: 44.1 KHz/48 KHz selectable via PC setting
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to ~ 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Windows 7,8, 10
- Mac OS 10.8 onwards
Compatible with Streamlabs OBS, OBS, and XSplit
- 1 x Razer Ifrit
- 1 x Razer USB Audio Enhancer
- 1 x Microphone Foam Cover
- 1 x Bi-flange Ear Tip
- 3 x Replaceable Ear Tips (Varying Sizes)
- 1 x Important Product Information Guide.
For more information about the Razer Ifrit, please visit www.razerzone.com/razer-ifrit