Review: Panasonic TX-65HX800E (HX810E/HX820E/HX830E)
Excellent picture at the price!
With the Panasonic HX800E you get a sharp and natural image without busting the wallet. But the competition is tough!
Panasonic TX-65HX800E (HX810E/HX820E/HX830E)
The Panasonic HX800E has a very natural and balanced image quality, created to enjoy movies and series as they were meant to be seen.
The Panasonic monitor does not support all the latest HDMI 2.1 features, and lacks some popular apps such as Disney +.
- Size/type: 65″4K LCD
- Resolution: 3840×2160 (4K Ultra HD)
- Operating system: My Home Screen 5.0
- Inputs: 3 HDMI (2.0), 2 USB
- Outputs: Optical digital audio output
- HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10 +, HLG
- Other: Dolby Atmos, HCX video processor
- Web: panasonic.com