Review: Q Acoustics Q Active 200
The first active wireless speakers from Q Acoustics are easy to fit in the smart home. In terms of sound, they leave room for improvement.
Q Acoustics Q Active 200
Very compact. Refreshing design. Easy setup with Google Home. Can be used with Roon.
Limitations in both top and low end. Lacking in dynamics and resolution. Costs pretty much.
- Configuration: 4.5″ woofer, 2 x 58 mm BMR full-range
- Construction principle: Bass reflex, 2-way, active
- Frequency range: 46 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Built-in amplifier power: 100 W (total) in each speaker
- Crossover: 150 Hz, DSP-based
- Connections (hub): Analog line-in/Phono (RCA), optical digital (TOSLINK), HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay2
- Control: Google Home, remote control (Alexa version also available)
- Streaming: Spotify Connect, Roon-ready
- Resolution: 24-bit/96 kHz internal, up to 32-bit/192 kHz in
- Dimensions and weight: 17 x 28.4 x 20 cm / 7.5 kg
- Colors: Matt black, matt white
- Web: qacoustics.co.uk