Review: PMC Twenty5 24i
A performance well above their weight class
Slim speakers with full-grown bass are not easy to find, unless they are called PMC.
PMC Twenty5 24i
Hugely potent bass reproduction, with good balance all the way up to the well-resolved treble. Plays with authority and exuberant playfulness. Nicely executed cabinet.
They need a lot of space to perform well.
- Type: Two-way floor-standing speaker
- Woofer: 17 cm g-weave cone
- Tweeter: 19 mm Sonomex dome
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency range: 27 Hz – 25 kHz
- Dimensions / weight: 101.5 x 19.2 x 21.9 cm / 23 kg
- Finish: Black, white, walnut, oak