Review: Jern W9000
Iron has polished up the concept, and an even better speaker has come out of it.
Freedom from resonances. Perfect where space is limited. Far nicer looking than its predecessor.
Not everyone wants two iron rings hanging on the wall. Requires a lot of effect.
- Configuration: 5½” woofer, 22 mm tweeter
- Construction principle: Closed, 2-way in cast iron cabinet
- Recommended amplifier power: 15-150 W
- Frequency range: 40 Hz – 27 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB (2.83 V/1 m)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: Ø 32 x 10 cm
- Colors: Black, white, gray, red
- Weight: 8 kg
- Web: jernspeakers.com