Review: Bowers & Wilkins 702 S2 Signature
Refined signature edition
They look gorgeous, but it's not just the cosmetics that are appealing with the B&W 702 S2 Signature.
Bowers & Wilkins 702 S2 Signature
Magnificent glossy cabinet design. Incredibly refined sound with good resolution, appealing warm sound and very potent bass. Easy load for most amplifiers.
Lacks some dynamic contrast in the treble.
- Type: Three-way floor-standing speaker
- Bass: 3 x 16.5 cm Aerofoil membrane
- Mid: 15 cm Continuum FST
- Treble: 25 mm carbon
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 46 Hz – 28 kHz, ± 3dB
- Dimensions / weight: 108 x 20 x 33.7 cm / 29.5 kg
- Other: Glossy Datuk wood veneer