Review: Sonos Outdoor
Sonos Outdoor works for the most part, and does little harm. Unfortunately, it sounds boring, and the price tag is a bit steep.
Pleasant midrange on vocals, and the sound is rich enough. It is also clear enough at the top for it to work well.
It sounds pretty flat and tame. It's especially dynamics that are missing, it simply sounds too boring. The price tag is also galimatias.
- Type: 2-way closed
- Recommended amplifier power: 5-100 W
- Sensitivity / impedance: approx. 90 dB / 6-8 ohms
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 32.9 x 19.9 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4 kg
- Colors: white
- Waterproof: not specified
- Other: Rotatable wall bracket
- Web: sonos.com