Review: BenQ W5700
Finally, a 4K DLP projector we like!
True 4K or not, BenQ W5700 nonetheless gives razor sharp images on movies.
Brilliant, true-to-life colours right out of the box. Especially with extended colour space. Good HDR tone mapping.
Non-motorized optics and hence no lens memory settings makes the projector unsuitable for screens wider than 16:9. Faded black level gives flat images in dark scenes.
- Technology: DLP
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (1080p panel with pixel shifting)
- Panel contrast: not provided
- Dynamic contrast: 100,000:1
- Brightness: 1,800 ANSI Lumens
- Light source life: 10,000 hours (economic), 4,000 hours (normal)
- HDR: Yes (HDR10/HLG)
- Optical lens adjustment: Yes
- Distance to 100” 16:9: 3.02 – 4.82 m (Throw Ratio 1.36 – 2.18)
- Web: www.benq.eu