Review: Ortofon MC Quintet Red
The balance artist
Ortofon MC Quintet Red is the obvious choice for those who want a neutral sound image.
Ortofon MC Quintet Red
Balanced sound image with almost completely neutral sound. Easy to assemble.
The dynamics do not sparkle, and the sounds lack a little depth.
- Type: Moving Coil
- Weight: 9 g
- Recommended pin pressure: 2.3 g
- Output voltage: 0.5 mV
- Recommended resistance:> 20 Ohm
- Elasticity: 15 “m / Mn lateral
- Channel balance: <1.5 dB
- Channel separation: 21 dB / 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 – 25,000 Hz
- Grinding: Elliptical
- Needle arm: Aluminum
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 degrees
- Pickup: ABS
- Coil material: Copper
- Magnetic material: Neodymium
- Replaceable pin: No.