Review: Grado Gold 1
Rocks your record collection
Grado Gold 1 is an obvious choice for those who want a colorful sound image with more impact.
Grado Gold 1
Full-bodied sound and potent bass reproduction.
Lack of resolution, dynamic contrast.
- Type: Moving Iron
- Weight: 5.5 g
- Recommended pin pressure: 1.5 g
- Output voltage: 5 mV
- Recommended resistance: 47 kOhm
- Elasticity: 20 ”m / Mn lateral
- Channel balance: 1 dB
- Channel separation: 35 dB 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 10- 60,000 Hz
- Grinding: Elliptical
- Needle arm: Aluminum
- Vertical tracking angle: Not specified
- Pickup: ABS
- Coil material: Copper
- Magnetic material: Ferrite
- Replaceable pin: Yes