Review: Rega Aethos
Analog reference amplifier
Rega Aethos lacks something significant, but plays better than the competition either way!
Beautiful sound balance with rich, warm, dynamic and transparent sound. Solidly built.
A Rega amplifier without a turntable input?
- Type: Integrated amplifier
- Power: 2 x 125 w RMS 8 ohms, 2 x 156 w RMS 6 ohms
- Technology: Transistor, class A preamplifier
- Connections: 5 unbalanced, pre-out, direct in
- Turntable input: No.
- Headphone output: Yes
- DAC: No.
- Network: No.
- Frequency response: -0.8, -0.5 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dynamics: Not stated
- THD: 0.007%
- Signal / noise: Not specified
- Other: Remote control.
- Dimensions and weight: 43.3 x 9.5 x 36 cm / 17.5 kg