Review: Primare R35
Successful Swedish turntable amplifier
A better phono stage may be what it takes to lift even the smallest nuances out of the grooves on the vinyl.
Beautiful silky smooth soundscape with generous richness of sound, great depth and very good dynamic contrast.
You have to set the important parameters with small dip switches on the back.
- Type: Phono preamplifier
- For: Moving Coil and Moving Magnet
- Technology: Discrete transistor, symmetrical dual mono
- Connections: RCA unbalanced in/out, RCA/XLR out
- Motorcycle load: 10 ohms – 47 kohm
- Capacity: 100, 200, 300, 400 pF (MM), 100 pF, 1nF (MC)
- MM-gain: XLR 42/46/50 dB, RCA 36/40/44 dB
- MC-gain: XLR 68/72/76, RCA 62/66/70 dB
- Dimensions and weight: 43 x 38.4 x 9.2 cm, 9.5 kg
- Other: Black or silver gray cabinet, subsonic filter -3 dB @ 12 hz, -12 dB/octave
- Web: primare.net