Review: Linn Klimax DSM/2
When music is life itself
For those who can afford it, it should be difficult to get a better sound from the digital collection or streaming services.
Linn Klimax DSM/2
Fabulous world-class sound! Once the room optimization is in place, it sits like a shot. One can invest in future upgrades and keep the product completely up to date.
Setup and room optimization via PC or Mac is demanding to get acquainted with. Can advantageously be done by a professional.
- Type: Network player
- Services: Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz TuneIn, Calm Radio, AirPlay, DLNA / UPnP
- Wireless Wi-Fi: No.
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0, 1 coaxial, 2 optical, XLR analog
- Outputs: 1 HDMI 2.0 (ARC), RCA and XLR analog
- Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, DSD (64/128), MP3, WMA (not lossless), AIFF, AAC, OGG
- USB-DAC resolution: 24-bit / 192 kHz PCM
- Control: iOS and Android app
- Other: Space Optimization, Exact Link
- Colors: black or silver
- Weight: 8.6 kg