Review: Gold Note IS-1000
Gold Note IS-1000 charms and impresses.
Gold Note IS-1000
Large and beautiful sound image. Masters all formats - analog as well as digital. Built-in streaming.
With DSD64. Poor streaming app. Even though we are in the "cheap" layer of high-end, it costs a lot.
- Output power: 2 x 125 W in 8 ohm class AB
- Digital inputs: 1 x coaxial, 3 x optical (Toslink), USB Type A, Ethernet / Wi-Fi, AirPlay
- Analog inputs: 1 x balanced (stereo XLR), 1 x line in (stereo RCA), 1 x turntable (MM / MC) (stereo RCA)
- Outputs: 1 pair of speakers (banana / screw terminals), 1 x pre out (stereo RCA), 1 x line out
- Resolution: 24-bit / 196 kHz
- Media formats: FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, Wax, ASX, MPEG4, AAC, M4A, MP3, DSD64
- Dimensions / weight: 43.0 x 13.5 x 37.5 cm (WxHxD), 18 kg
- Finish: aluminum, black, silver, gold