Review: Denon DCD-A110
In honor of your CDs
Denon's anniversary player can take loving care of your records for many years to come. But your streaming is left out in the cold.
High class design and build from the inside to the outside. The sound is in as high-classed as the price.
No digital input. The DAC part is only slightly better than that of the corresponding amplifier. The SACD medium is just a curiosity.
- Inputs: None
- Outputs: Analog (stereo RCA), digital optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (RCA), remote control (minijack)
- Disk formats: CD, CD-R / RW, SACD
- File formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, DSD 2.8, DSD 5.6
- DAC: 4 x Burr-Brown PCM1795 in mono mode
- Dimensions and weight: 43.4 x 13.8 x 40.5 cm / 16.2 kg
- Web: hifiklubben.com